Friday 8 May 2015

Day 4 - Power is Knowledge.


Another day conducting research and I have found out more information regarding e-commerce that I did not know.  A friend recently said to me ‘Power is knowledge’ and I have gained a further understanding of what this means now. There is so much information available to us and we do not take advantage of this.

In last week’s lecture I really began to focus on creating my website and I thought that what I had done so far was quite good. However the more I research the more things I find to include and the reasons why; for example a testimonials page. A journal I found on google scholar explained why they are so important and how they encourage customers to buy your products.


This caused me to told hold back from adding this to my website, as I wanted to demonstrate in my assignment what was missing and the implications this would cause. 

No comments:

Post a Comment