Friday 15 May 2015

Day 10 - FINSIHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No blog again yesterday. I just wanted to fully concentrate on my assignment.

I HAVE FINISHED!!!! YAYYYY.

As much as I moaned throughout these blogs about all of the information etc, I have really enjoyed this assignment. Especially because it’s on a topic I am interested in, but I also think that the 3 different elements of the assignment helped. When you wanted to do something different you could work on your website or write a blog. It was really good.

I completely forgot to mention on Wednesday that I had finished my website! I’m really pleased with it. It may lack certain things but as I mentioned in previous posts, I did this for a reason.

Fingers crossed I have met all of the requirements to pass! 

No comments:

Post a Comment