Thursday 7 May 2015

Day 3 - In depth research.


As I begin my assignment, I realise that there is so much to know about E-commerce and how difficult it is to try and fit all of this information into 1000 words. There is so much to talk about and so many different aspects that are unknown to many people.

From some of the small business websites I have looked at to try and further develop the website I am currently creating, it is clear to me that many people believe that buying a domain is the furthest you can go. This realisation also became clear when helping with my father’s company website. Some of my other colleagues didn’t realise that there are many more things that must be done in order for a website to become successful and receive viewers. For example, it is important that a company’s website becomes part of one of the many search engines available. If they don’t, how will customers ever find your business?


It is easy enough to type into google a company’s name, however if customers are not aware of the services a business provides then how will that particular website ever be found? Instead customers will visit competitors websites and ultimately other companies will lose out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment